What We Do
Phoenix Financial is a results-oriented revenue cycle management firm powered by data driven analytics and backed by the highest standards in regulatory compliance, quality assurance, data security and customer care. Our nationally licensed team specializes in expediting the recovery of medical and student loans, as well as tax and government obligations. With over $500 million in successful account resolutions, we pride ourselves on using proven capabilities and resources to achieve a win-win resolution for all parties in the account management to recovery process.
At Phoenix Financial, we have over 15 years of expertise in providing exceptional service and debt recovery results while upholding our values of compliance, quality, security and integrity. We are committed to our mission of helping our clients achieve the best viable solutions for debt repayment. We also provide debtors with the right tools to close the door on what can be a stressful revenue recovery process.
If you need help with revenue recovery, leave it to Phoenix Financial: We deliver the resolutions you want with the resources you need.
We have achieved over $500 million in successful account resolutions and pride ourselves on achieving a win-win resolution for all parties.
We believe regulatory compliance and quality assurance are of critical importance, and strive for the highest standards through:
- Membership with ACA International, also known as the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals;
- Fulfillment of licensing, insurance and bonding requirements as mandated in all 50 states;
- Call recording and monitoring by our management team;
- On-site client audit engagements; and
- Maintaining our office in the United States and not using offshore call centers.
Moreover, our training and operation systems are fully integrated to comply with:
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), also known as the Financial Services Modernization Act, which are compliance regulations that include the Financial Privacy Rule and the Safeguards Rule;
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) as enforced by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC);
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA); and
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
If you find yourself in need of viable revenue recovery solutions, please email email@example.com to learn how we’ve helped others manage and resolve their accounts with confidence, trust, care and success.
At Phoenix Financial, we take a tailored, client-specific approach to each client portfolio. This enables us to use our propriety scoring model for each individual placement and implement a design collection strategy that will achieve a focused, successful account resolution. Whether you’re in the medical, education, tax, commercial or auto industries, we have the specialized tools to help you achieve a successful outcome.
Using a propriety scoring model and design collection strategy tailored to the specific needs of each client, the Phoenix Financial team has the specialized tools that deliver successful account resolution.
Specifically, we provide three primary services. These services are facilitated and enhanced by several key features that enable us to resolve your accounts with the highest standards in regulatory compliance, quality assurance, data security and customer care.
- First party / accounts receivable recovery
- Third party debt collection
- Business-to-business solutions
- Collection calls live and dialer
- Ability to receive online payments via credit card and ACH
- State-of the art skip tracing
- Demand letters with 24/7 payment options
- Specialized, bi-lingual collection staff